Search This Blog

Friday 31 July 2015

Feature & Follow Friday #2





Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me, everyone wins.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by 2 beautiful people: Parajunkee and Alison @ Alison Can Read.

This Week's Question:

If you could get an ARC of any book, already published, or not yet, what would it be? - Suggested by Words I Write Crazy


Answer:
Just like the question of "What's your favourite book series?", this question has many multiple answers. However, I'd have to go with:
13206900
This book is coming out in November, and I honestly can't wait! It's going to be the best finale in a series ever.

23174274
The sequel to Red Queen, this book is destined to be amazing and one hell of a sequel. Sign me up!

18006496
The fourth book in Maas' Throne of Glass series, you know this book will be full of epic fights and badass characters and will tear our hearts open with pure raw emotion. It's going to be amazing!


What about you? Let me know in the comments. 

18 comments:

  1. OOoh nice picks!! Can't wait for Winter either! I still need to read Red Queen but I'm sure Glass Sword will be amazing as well!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you have to read Red Queen you'll be obsessed!! haha :P

      Thanks xx

      Delete
  2. Great choice with Glass Sword, I'm so excited for that too! Here's my FF

    New follower on GFC. Happy FF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy FF! Thanks a lot! Checking out yours too, thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. I would do anything for a copy of Winter! I've been anticipating that book for over a year now. Great choice :D

    New follower via GFC

    My Feature and Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I'm the same, especially since it was delayed for Fairest :P November can't come fast enough!

      Thanks for visiting, checking out your FF too!

      Delete
  4. Queen of Shadows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I got too excited.... oops! But still I can't wait for this book!

    Old old old follower lol :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay, your inner fangirl is safe here ;) So close, I know!! Eek :D

      Delete
  5. OH MY GOD YES. If I could get my hands on an ARC for any one of those, I'd be one very happy person :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not as happy as me!! I'm already reading so many books right now, yet I just want them right now :D

      Delete
  6. I tagged you for the Bookish Academy Tag, Sinead! Hope to see your awardees soon :)

    Link: Bookish Academy Tag

    xx,
    Fiona of A Girl Between the Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a million Fiona! Total babe :) I've done this tag here, but I love that I got nominated! Makes me feel so loved :) Thanks for stopping by! http://lessrealitymorebooks.blogspot.ie/2015/07/thank-you-so-much-to-erika-over-at.html?showComment=1437153194969#c7179233656927631411

      Delete
  7. Great picks! I NEED QoS and Winters NOW. I can't wait to read them! Thanks for visiting my blog, new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Lizzie! Look forward to being blog buddies, haha! I know, the wait for those books to come out is slowly killing me :P

      Delete
  8. I haven't read The Lunar Chronicles but I keep hearing how amazing it is! I've just started the Throne of Glass series this week and I'm loving it so I'm definitely excited for Queen of Shadows now too! :D

    -- Nicola Reads YA

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tried to leave a comment yesterday while using Google Chrome. It didn't show up! I also tried to follow you on GFC, but no luck, either....

    Well, I can now leave the comment, but still can't follow you with GFC. I'm following with Bloglovin', though! And hopefully, I'm now in your Google + network. Lol.

    Just wanted to say that I LOVE your ARC picks!! I want all three of them, too!! The plots are TERRIFIC, and the covers GORGEOUS!! These are really great picks!!

    Hope you're having a nice weekend!! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well at least you can make a comment, Google is being too much of a baby, lol ;) Thank you so much, I know I can't wait for those books! The wait seems to take forever :P

      Delete
  10. P.S. Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting on my FF post!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this post!
I love comments and seeing that people took the effort to actually write something always makes me smile :)
I reply to every comment made, so be sure to leave something if you have something to say! :)
Hope you have a great day! x