Search This Blog

Friday 18 September 2015

Feature & Follow Friday #7


Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me, everyone wins.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by 2 beautiful people: Parajunkee and Alison @ Alison Can Read.


This Week's Question:

Help us give our Feature Interview Questions a fresh look! What questions do you think we should ask our weekly features? - Suggested by Alison


Answer:


Mm... I think the interview questions are really good but if you wanted to change it up a bit maybe you could ask:
If your blog could feature only books by only one author, who would it be?
What got you into reading in the first place?

What questions would you ask? Let me know in the comments!

10 comments:

  1. Good questions! Just followed you on Bloglovin'. My FF post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That author question is a tricky one! I don't think I could ever choose! It was a teacher that got me into reading and I will forever be grateful!

    Old follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's a mean one; I don't think I could choose either!

      Delete
  3. OOh nice ones!! That first one is definitely intriguing!!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I know I couldn't answer that; I have to feature man many many authors!

      Delete
  4. Those are great questions!

    New follower on Bloglovin'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmmm! :) Good question and Idea, I think my answer would be, Isolation! LOL, I don;t have anything else to do, and there are a lot of books on our house, so I just started picking it up, and here I am,, :)

    Old Follower :)
    Donita @ My Random Book thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, isolation.. well I like to spend time by myself sometimes too! Being around real life people can get really exhausting, lol

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this post!
I love comments and seeing that people took the effort to actually write something always makes me smile :)
I reply to every comment made, so be sure to leave something if you have something to say! :)
Hope you have a great day! x