Search This Blog

Monday 27 June 2016

Infinity Dreams Award!

Hi everyone!

First off, I want to apologise for taking so long to upload this award! I was tagged by Caroline at Just Another Bookish Blog yonks ago but I never got around to doing it until now. Oopsies! You should definitely follow her blog if you haven’t already.

This is for the Infinity Dreams Award:


Rules: 
1. Give 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions set by the one who nominated you
3. Nominate 11 bloggers to get this award
4. Ask the bloggers you’ve nominated to answer your own 11 questions

11 Facts About Me:
  • I’m a bit of a video game nerd – I play all the Pokemon games and have recently started playing Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time again!
  • My absolute favourite author is Jennifer Armentrout.
  • I am normally very quiet in large groups and with people I don’t know, but get me alone or get to know me and you’ll find I'm one of the weirdest people you’ll ever meet!
  • My best feature is my long dark curly hair – there’s no straightening my hair in less than an hour and it’s halfway down my back right now.
  • I'm a night owl more than a morning person – I can’t get up before eleven on weekends and can stay up until two or three in the morning reading!
  • I'm a huge tea addict and I love having a cup of tea whenever I read.
  • I love watching cartoons and I'm re-watching Avatar: The Last Airbender AGAIN and loving it so much.
  • I have one more year left in college and then I plan on doing loads of travelling!
  • The book series that got me into reading was Twilight. It opened a whole world of authors and worlds and characters I’d have never known without first meeting Bella and Edward.
  • I own a small green car called Bella!
  • I have a tattoo on my inner wrist with the words “The Centre Will Hold.” It’s from The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead.

My Answers: 

1. Chocolate and what?
And tea! I need the chocolate to dip into my tea, haha!

2. What’s your favourite club at school/university?
I’ve joined the anime society last year and really liked it. We’d meet every week to watch a new anime and it was a great way to meet people as well as discover new anime shows!

3. Do you bake? What do you like baking?
I haven’t baked in ages but I used to make gingerbread men, cookies, cakes and cupcakes. I also love cooking macaroni and cheese from scratch!

4. Favourite ARC you’ve received?
The Problem With Forever by Jennifer L Armentrout. Such an amazing book.

5. Favourite colour?
I like wearing bright colours like reds and blues and purples.

7. Sparkly water or still water?
Still water.

8. If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be?
Somewhere hot! Summer in Ireland is terrible, it’s all cloudy. I want to go to Spain or Italy and bask in the sun.

9. Favourite line of the last movie/episode you watched of _____?
“Where’s the meat?!” – Sokka, Avatar: The Last Airbender. I laughed for a million years.

10. Outside or inside?
Inside, unless it’s gorgeously sunny outside.

11. Do you know what a blue raspberry JollyRancher is? If not, what do you think it is? Then, look it up and tell me your reaction! ^_^ (heheheh)
Is it a sweet? Let me check.. Ohh! That makes sense. I never had one though!


Sin a bhfuil! That’s all, in Irish. That was fun, and a nice change of pace from a review. I’m going to use the same 11 questions for you to answer in your award, and I nominate anyone who comments on this post to do the award! Have fun :)

4 comments:

  1. I also am currently playing Zelda, Ocarina of Time! Just finished the fire temple, yes!
    Great Answers! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah fellow Zelda player! :D We should do like a play-along, haha :) I just finished getting the fire stone, and am still in Goron Town!

      Delete
    2. Aaah nice! haha yes we should! I’m playing on the N64 (so classic xP ) It suddenly gets a lot trickier when Link grows up, it’s crazy! o.o

      Delete
    3. Haha that is a classic ;) I'm playing on the DS! Link has just grown up now and I'm trying to get Epona the horse!

      Delete

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this post!
I love comments and seeing that people took the effort to actually write something always makes me smile :)
I reply to every comment made, so be sure to leave something if you have something to say! :)
Hope you have a great day! x